Sep 22, 2009

Organizing Firefox

I love to work with tabs in Firefox, I can see all the open sites in one window.
To be able to open more then 5 tabs I'm using the Fviconize option, click here to learn how to do it.
All faviconized tabs represent the site constantly open, other tabs open in regular tab (wide), because its only for a short time, I don't have to faviconize it.

Same idea implement to the bookmarks toolbar, I place there all the icons which are daily used.
The name is deleted, to reduce the space needed for them, right click on the bookmark, properties, delete the content in the "Name" field, save. In this way, 40-50 icons can placed in the toolbar.

I found that the description text of the tabs and the icons is not needed.

The result look like this




If you have an interesting look to your computer desktop or your browser, please share it.
Send a picture to excitingdesktops@gmail.com and I will publish them.

No comments:

Post a Comment